The Stratasys webinar on 3D Printing Jigs and Fixtures is now available on demand. Be one of the first to hear this by registering here.
Jigs and fixtures are essential manufacturing aids to deliver quality products in a reliable, repeatable and efficient way. In this 30-minute webinar, you'll learn how 3D printing these custom tools can help you:
- Bring production online quickly and keep it running at peak speed
- Optimise designs by consolidating components
- Improve worker comfort and safety by improving ergonomics and customisation
- Address challenges specific to assembly efficiency, equipment upkeep, worker safety, quality control and logistics
Who should attend?
- Manufacturing and production managers
- Engineering managers and directors
- Tooling designers and producers
- Design engineers
- Machine shop supervisors
- Assembly supervisors
We will email you a streaming link to watch this webinar at your convenience.
The webinar will be presented by Alissa Wild, Senior Business Development Manager at Stratasys. Alissa leads the manufacturing aids programme for the solutions business unit within Stratasys. Alissa joined Stratasys in 2012 as a part of the materials development group to focus on new material developments for Stratasys Fused Deposition Modeling platforms. Prior to that she spent most of her career in materials and product development. In her tenure at Stratasys she has worked on both materials and system development, learning how 3D printing systems work inside and out. Now in business development she focuses on developing new applications for additive manufacturing tooling and aids using Stratasys technologies.
Stratasys is the 3D printing solutions company. At the forefront of 3D printing innovation, Stratasys is shaping our world by empowering customers to untangle complexity, tackle tough problems, and uncover new solutions.
To find out more about Stratasys click here.