Finalists of the 18th Michelin Challenge Design (in alphabetical order):
- Oto Arantes of Sao Paulo, Brazil, for design entry “QuarantONE”
- Guillermo Nicolas Gaudioso of Eldorado, Misiones, Argentina; Facundo Castellano Davila of Cordoba, Argentina; and Lucas Basile of La Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina; for design entry “EAL Concept”
- Dong Hun Han of Seoul, South Korea, for design entry “Ferrari Gothica Rossa 2025 Electric Hypercar Concept”
- Tao Ni, Hua Chen, Yong Ni, Rui Xiong, and Yuan Tian (Ether Design Lab) of China, for design entry “Noah”
- Maria Rydno of St. Petersburg, Russia, for design entry “Chanel”
- Emilie Sicot, Guillaume Mazerolle, and Alexis Nguyen of Paris, France, for design entry “Aston Martin E-GO”
You can see their work in the galleries right and below.