Car Designer, Touring Superleggera
Touring Superleggera is a leading design, engineering and coach building firm perpetuating the tradition of Italian “Carrozzeria” at the highest level since 1926.
Recognition for our strong design values, dictated by the immense legacy but blending with freshness and innovation, has helped us win design awards all around the world and brought in a wave of new customers, both manufacturers and private collectors.
From MINI to Alfa Romeo, Bentley or the latest Aston Martin DBS Superleggera, Touring has gained a strong reputation in the world of ultra exclusive design and coachwork.
Touring Superleggera is now looking for a very talented Car Designer, offering a unique opportunity:
- Be part of the most exclusive design house
- Projects are all focused on sports & luxury cars
- Designers are in charge of their own projects
- Work in an extremely reactive small team
- Interact with passionate clients and reputed collectors worldwide
- Be in contact with all departments, from engineering to manufacturing and marketing
- Live in Milan, the design capital
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Up to 4 years of work experience in the design department of a global automotive company and/or automotive design consultancy
- Passionate about car design and with a creative, innovative approach
- High level of creativity and capacity to express ideas through both free hand and computer sketch/rendering (i.e Photoshop.)
- Willing to continuously learn and capable of facing complex challenges to make a difference
- Proactive, talented and self-motivated, able to work as part of an international team
- Able to deliver under tight time conditions
- Exceptional visual communication skills
- Talent for photography
Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU.
Our compensation package is in line with the value and experience of the best candidates.
Please send your CV, portfolio (PDF, <10Mb) and motivation letter to email@example.com